MSB Docs Makes Lab Accreditation Easy & Accessible
Lab Accreditation Challenges
In order to be recognized by accrediting bodies like AIHA, LQAP, ISO 17025 and ISO 15189, labs need to fulfill the stringent document control requirements that include:
- Documents need to be approved by the laboratory’s defined management personnel.
- Proper categorization of files needs to be in place as per revision and completion status.
- Changes in the documents must be clearly tracked and applied to every copy of the file.
- Mistakes made to old versions of the document should be marked as inaccurate.
- Document’s creation date, revision dates, page numbering, etc. must be clearly defined.
- Documents should be readily available to laboratory staff.
- Secure storage must be provided to archived documents for easy retrieval.
How Can MSB Help with Accreditation?
Our smart document solution is highly versatile and adaptable. It keeps track of various document-related procedures so that labs can fulfill the requirements without chasing paper.
Long-term cloud storage
Thorough security permissions
Strong authentication measures
Easy integration into existing systems
Comprehensive audit trail
Ease of access to documents
Timestamp on all documents
Central hub for easy collaboration
Want to know more about how MSB Docs can help you in Lab Accreditation?
Request A Demo